Monday, February 28, 2011

Gratitude


Here we are at another Monday. The weeks seem to be flying by lately. I'm not complaining though, the faster winter is over the better. :o)

I've struggled some with this gratitude challenge I've issued myself. I was looking at the simple little things I was writing in my journal and thinking that they didn't seem grand enough. But suddenly today I realized it's the little things that make life grand. I suddenly realized that it's so important to be grateful for all of those little things.

Life isn't made up of a string of grand things. It's made up of a string of little things with the occasional grand thing thrown in. So you see, it's the little things that matter most.

Today I am grateful for:
  • Hot cups of tea
  • The laughter of my children
  • Fresh eggs
  • My husband
What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin