Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Month Of Thankfulness - Day One

Many people participate in "A Month of Thankfulness" on Facebook by posting something they are thankful for every day in the month of November.  I have decided to post mine here.  I've wanted to revive my blog for quite some time now.  So what better way than this.  I'll have a month where I know every day what I'll be posting about.  And it will help me to really see all the good things in my life. 

So......

Today I am thankful for all the friends in my life.  Thank you for not giving up on me.  Thank you for still being there even when I'm too busy to call.  Thank you for understanding when I'm having a bad day.  Thank you for making my bad days better.  Thank you for just being the wonderful group of people that you are.  If you are my friend, that means that you are important to me.  Even if I don't talk to you often, you are in my heart.  I cherish each and every one of you.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin