Thursday, April 8, 2010

Saying Thank You

I don't often forward emails or join Facebook pages that say things like My Big Toe Can Get 1,000 Fans Before Your Pinkie Finger. However, every now and again I get an email I think is worth sharing.

I got an email tonight with a link to watch an amazing video of some people going out of their way to thank the soldiers in our military. Their goal is to reach 5,000,000 people with this video. Their message is that we need to remember to simply say "Thank You".

This is not about weather you agree with the war in Iraq, or if you even remember Afghanistan. This is about letting the men and women who serve this country know that we are grateful for them. Where would America be without them? I shudder to think. So if you would, just click the link and view the video. Let them reach their goal and when you see a service member, or veteran, remember to say "Thank You".

http://media.causes.com/576542?p_id=92681239

Don't forget to let the video play all the way through. If you don't, it won't count your view. Maybe I'm just sappy, but I teared up several times watching this. I, for one, am very thankful for the sacrifice of these brave men and women.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin