Thursday, October 14, 2010

People Watching

We are sitting at the air port right now waiting for our first flight to take off. Since I'm trying not to think about how nervous I am to fly, I have been watching the people come and go.

You can tell who is here early because they either look bored or are on their computers or otherwise engaged time consuming activities.

Then there are those who are distracted or fidgety. My best guess is that they are people like me who are trying to face their fear of flying.

My favorites are the ones waiting for someone to arrive. You see them looking here and there, checking the arrival times on the board and then looking at the gates. When the flight they are waiting for finally arrives, their faces change and they suddenly become alert staring at the gate just waiting to see whoever they are meeting.

I don't know how much time I will have to update while I'm gone, but when I return I plan to share a ton of pictures and stories with you all. Until then......Guten Tag!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin