Monday, December 27, 2010

How did THAT happen?!

I woke up this morning the mother of a 10 year old. WHAT?! I could have sworn I forbid her to get older when she was about six. Sigh......I guess I really have no control. She's getting older and I'm just going to have to accept it.


Sh no longer drinks from a sippy cup, but spaghetti is still almost as messy. It's just not fun if you don't slurp the noodles so that they flap all over your face, even when your 10.


And see where the door handles are in this picture? Right above her head? Now they are somewhere below her arm pits. She's going to be quite tall when she's done growing.


And what a smile she had when she was little. Always ready to grin for the camera.


OK, so not everything changes as she gets older. She still have a beautiful smile ready for the camera no matter what.

Happy birthday Jade. I love you.

1 comment:

Queenacres said...

Beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin