Monday, November 14, 2011

Gratitude

I can hardly believe it's been nearly three months since I last posted.  Life has been busy this fall and sometimes things fall by the wayside.  Somehow it seems it is always those things I enjoy the most that get pushed aside when I get busy.  I have missed posting and hope to be doing it on a semi-regular basis at the least from now on.

Being that it is November and a Monday I thought it was the perfect time to get back into it with a Gratitude post.  As hectic and stressful as the last few months have been, I think I need it.

Today I am grateful for:
1) Knowing where my food comes from.
2) Good friends I know I can always count on.
3) The hugs of my children that somehow make the worst day seem worth while.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin