Thursday, April 10, 2008

How quickly things change.

We decided today that it would be best to hold off getting chicks until after Memorial Day. We plan to be gone a couple days that weekend and we would feel more comfortable not leaving the chicks that young.

So today I place an order for 25 assorted brown egg layers and 3 straight run Amaraucana bantams. They will be delived the week of June 2nd.

On one hand I'm disapointed at having to wait so long for my chicks. On the other hand, I get twice as many. It also give us more time to get the coop ready and really decide how we want to do things.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin