Monday, January 10, 2011

Gratitude


A week ago this sounded so much easier than it has been. I keep forgetting to write in my journal every morning. I've only done it three times. But that is three times that I remembered to focus on the things have, rather than the things I don't. It's proving to be a process and, like so many things in life, I have been tested.

My goal for this week is to reorganize my desk so that I can leave my journal laying in a highly visible spot. In the mean time, here are some things I'm grateful for right now.

  • I have wonderful friends who support me and let me borrow their strength when I feel weak or attacked.
  • I have the beauty and tranquility of nature right outside my window.
  • I am blessed with an abundance of material and non material things in my life.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin