Monday, January 17, 2011

Gratitude

Here it is Monday again. The weeks seems to have flown by. Yet at the same time, it feels like January is going on forever. It's funny how our perception of time can be.

I'm still not remembering to write in my Gratitude journal every day. But I am writing in it. That means that at times I am still remembering to focus on the good rather than the hardships and annoyances.

I have found that acknowledging even the smallest thing as something to be grateful for is having some affect on my mindset overall. I feel more positive over all.

Today I am grateful for:

  • The understanding of my husband who doesn't think I'm crazy for keeping the rooster in the bathtub all week while he recovers from frostbite.
  • The quiet time that gives me a chance to clear my mind and find focus.
  • The love of family and friends that I know can carry me through anything.
What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin